At He Official (He) we are committed to protectin the privacy and security of our customers. We respect the importance of data privacy and security on the internet. The information you provide is yours; we will only collect and use your information for genuine business purposes or for legal reasons, where as soon as these have been fulfilled, it will be deleted.
- Registering - In order to place an order with He, you need to create an account with us and register. Here, we will collect your directly provided data, all of which will be personally identifiable information : name, email address, password, mobile number.
- Contacting Customer Care - If you contact our customer care for any reason, we will record all relevant information to deal with the issue you may have. We will keep this information as long as you are registered with He so we have all history of communication with you and any issues we may have had so that we can fulfil your orders next time.
- Social Media - When you use or interact with any of our social media channels such as Facebook or Instagram, we may record information regaring your activities.
- Website usage - We collect information about your use of our site such as details of pages viewed or where the website was visited from. Such infomration includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
Use of Information
- To provide you information through emails, newsletters about our products, offers and new products that may be of interest to you. We may provide to you details of similar goods or services that you have previously purchased. Newsletters will only be sent where you have consented to receive such information.
- We may contract with third parties such as companies providing certain services, including shipping and credit card companies. In this case, we only provide the infomration they need to perform their services and ensure that your privacy is protected.
- We never give details to third parties for their own marketing use.
- To target banners and ads when you are on certain other social platforms such as Facebook.
- We use the information to constantly improve our service and to develop new ones. It helps us to identify potential areas to improve the services we offer.
We will do our best to protect your personal data. Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not toally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. Please help keep your account safe by using strong password. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
By using our site, you agree to us placing cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies and adjust the settings that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at www.aboutcookies.org.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this privacy & Cookies Policy.
You can contact our customer care via email; firstname.lastname@example.org